I am a part of Columbia University’s Quizbowl club, and I currently serve as vice president of the e-board. As a player, I specialize in science and social science. I was part of the winning team of the 2021 National All-Star Academic Tournament (I sadly peaked in high school).
Currently, I’m reading Lehninger’s Principles of Biochemistry (6th ed.) and studying Social Science.
- Check out all of my quizbowl notes here, or check out the respective links for quizbowl resources, history, science, and social science.
I created the following tools and websites:
- qbreader.org, including its associated database, qbreader.org/db
- geoword, an affiliate of qbreader.org that allows you to play quizbowl questions read to you by a human, online
- Quizbowl Packet Parser
I am currently writing for or editing the following sets:
I wrote for / helped with the following sets:
- 2022 C++, a college regular-difficulty (2 dot) set. This set was a collaboration between the Cornell and Columbia Quizbowl teams.
- 2021 DART II
- 2022 KICKOFF, a high school regular-difficulty tournament.
- 2021 LHASA, a high school packet-sub tournament.
- 2021 NEWT
I playtested the following sets: